The memory footprint of active processes is very larger and is potential issue g

The memory footprint of active processes is very larger and is potential issue going into production . Is there a pattern process that i can design to archive these objects and then resurrect the same ?

I am doing a direct comparison here to Java where in Serialized objects can be moved from heap space to the physical hard drive and hoping there is a process of a JMX hook in place to be able to do the same in Appian .

We are using 16.2

OriginalPostID-223215

OriginalPostID-223215

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Dhiraj,
    What is major contributor of your memory foot print ?
    Process History or Process Variables size or Activity Class Parameter size(I assume that these 3 are major factors for Memory foot print)
    If Process History is the issue, then probably you should use hidden variables.
    Else, you should design break process into smaller sub processes and then archive accordingly.

Are you using any custom plugins in this process model?
  • Dhiraj,
    What is major contributor of your memory foot print ?
    Process History or Process Variables size or Activity Class Parameter size(I assume that these 3 are major factors for Memory foot print)
    If Process History is the issue, then probably you should use hidden variables.
    Else, you should design break process into smaller sub processes and then archive accordingly.

Are you using any custom plugins in this process model?
Children
No Data