Hello everyone, Is there a way to detect if a user is logged in Appia

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to detect if a user is logged in Appian in a web browser or in a mobile device??

I followed the recomendation from the last webinair to put the report charts together with a paging grid with the same info, but the paging grid it's not available for mobile yet and it shows a message in red, so i want to hide the paging grids only if the user is logged with a mobile device.

Regards...

OriginalPostID-69275

OriginalPostID-69275

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If the PC users are using an application portal interface and not a tempo interface then you could setup a dummy process that initializes a variable to true i.e. isMobile. The process would then call a sub process, being your main process, and pass the value of the isMobile variable to your main process to determine if the user is using a mobile device. Expose this new process as the Mobile Action and use your current process to launch the application from the PC. You would then be able to use the isMobile variable to determine the login device and display or hide with this variable.
  • If the PC users are using an application portal interface and not a tempo interface then you could setup a dummy process that initializes a variable to true i.e. isMobile. The process would then call a sub process, being your main process, and pass the value of the isMobile variable to your main process to determine if the user is using a mobile device. Expose this new process as the Mobile Action and use your current process to launch the application from the PC. You would then be able to use the isMobile variable to determine the login device and display or hide with this variable.
Children
No Data