Using a queryEntity expression, would it be possible to set a queryFilter that c

Using a queryEntity expression, would it be possible to set a queryFilter that compares two entity fields for a condition? For example, if I want to query set of tasks from tasks table that are overdue, can I specify queryFilter in such a way that checks if 'taskCompletionTime' > 'taskDeadLineTime' and these are fields in my cdt/entity. This type of filtering is possible in SQL and I think it’s a nice one to have in Appian too that saves us from creating a database view for such simple usecases. Did anyone encounter similar ideas and/or what are the best possible ways to do it besides creating a view?

OriginalPostID-223882

OriginalPostID-223882

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I would say that comparing the two fields is already available in database and it may not be worth trying to implement the same in Appian(pulling back all the database data into Appian and operating on it using Looping Functions) which would impose a additional overhead on the SAIL interface and this also makes the maintenance or changes complex in case if similar requirements arise in the future.
  • I would say that comparing the two fields is already available in database and it may not be worth trying to implement the same in Appian(pulling back all the database data into Appian and operating on it using Looping Functions) which would impose a additional overhead on the SAIL interface and this also makes the maintenance or changes complex in case if similar requirements arise in the future.
Children
No Data