queryProcessAnalytics() function not working as expected

by using queryProcessAnalytics fetching data from Report , I have around 30 rows, but its showing only First Ten records on Dashboard if I go for next page also same ten records its displaying.am attaching my code ,please provide any suggestion on this

Code.txt

OriginalPostID-225980

OriginalPostID-225980

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You need to construct a Query object and pass it to 'query' attribute of queryProcessAnalytics function. Query object is a means of specifying what filters need to be applied along with a pagination(pagingInfo) to fetch a subset of the whole data. Use your local variable 'local!pagingInfo' to construct this Query object and send it to queryProcessAnalytics. Read through the following documentation to understand how you could do that.
  • You need to construct a Query object and pass it to 'query' attribute of queryProcessAnalytics function. Query object is a means of specifying what filters need to be applied along with a pagination(pagingInfo) to fetch a subset of the whole data. Use your local variable 'local!pagingInfo' to construct this Query object and send it to queryProcessAnalytics. Read through the following documentation to understand how you could do that.
Children
No Data