Question regarding Sites and Process Models

Hi

I am working on version 16.2.

I have created a Site and one of my page is a PM. This PM has a process start form which is a SAIL form. I have two queries:

1. Why do I need a SAIL start form, can't it be the normal form provided by Appian Designer.
2. When I click the button to move ahead from my start form, the UI task in my PM start s appearing in the tempo Tasks tab i.e. I have to manually go to the Tasks tab, can't I be directly directed to the Tasks Tab, activity chaining is there between the Start event and first UI.

Thanks in advance!!

OriginalPostID-227446

OriginalPostID-227446

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Komal, as per my understanding the start form is used not to create a process instance until the form is submitted. For second issue could you please verify the time taken between start to yo node how much time it took. I'd there are any script tasks making service calls / taking longer time then there is a possibility that the control reaches but will not show immediately.
  • Hi Komal, as per my understanding the start form is used not to create a process instance until the form is submitted. For second issue could you please verify the time taken between start to yo node how much time it took. I'd there are any script tasks making service calls / taking longer time then there is a possibility that the control reaches but will not show immediately.
Children
No Data