Adding filters to portal report for all process instances

Certified Associate Developer

Hello,

I have portal report created for all process instances, Report data is fetched in process model using execute process report smart service.
Now i want to add aditional filter on report for certain process models name such as Column ="Name" ; operator = "<>" ; Value= "constant(text array of process models name)"
But this filter does not return any value. Whereas when i use Value as single process name, additional filter works properly.

Any input on how i can filter out the multiple process model names?

Thanks,
Kaushik

OriginalPostID-227618

OriginalPostID-227618

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @kaushikr, my previous suggestion has a flaw. If you use process model ids, it will definitely be faster. But, process model ids change when you move to another environment. So, it is not a good option.

This problem will not come with process model names. But, using Strings is definitely performance heavy than using Integers. Also there maybe a problem if somebody creates two process models with the same name.

So both Strings and Integers (process model names Vs process model ids) have their own drawbacks and advantages. You need not worry about the performance if there are not a lot of process instances.
  • @kaushikr, my previous suggestion has a flaw. If you use process model ids, it will definitely be faster. But, process model ids change when you move to another environment. So, it is not a good option.

This problem will not come with process model names. But, using Strings is definitely performance heavy than using Integers. Also there maybe a problem if somebody creates two process models with the same name.

So both Strings and Integers (process model names Vs process model ids) have their own drawbacks and advantages. You need not worry about the performance if there are not a lot of process instances.
Children
No Data