Adding filters to portal report for all process instances

Certified Associate Developer

Hello,

I have portal report created for all process instances, Report data is fetched in process model using execute process report smart service.
Now i want to add aditional filter on report for certain process models name such as Column ="Name" ; operator = "<>" ; Value= "constant(text array of process models name)"
But this filter does not return any value. Whereas when i use Value as single process name, additional filter works properly.

Any input on how i can filter out the multiple process model names?

Thanks,
Kaushik

OriginalPostID-227618

OriginalPostID-227618

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Based on what has been suggested above, I would like to add few things:

1. a!queryProcessAnalytics() can be used only if and only if Appian 7.8 or a later version is being made use of.
    2. Making use of Process Model Ids works fine if Process Model constants are made use of which are available in Appian 7.8 and later versions. Else it may be tough time to change the values in the constant across the environments when the list is huge.
  • Based on what has been suggested above, I would like to add few things:

1. a!queryProcessAnalytics() can be used only if and only if Appian 7.8 or a later version is being made use of.
    2. Making use of Process Model Ids works fine if Process Model constants are made use of which are available in Appian 7.8 and later versions. Else it may be tough time to change the values in the constant across the environments when the list is huge.
Children
No Data