How to get Process Model Name and Application Name From Process Instance ID

Hi All, Is there any way to capture Process Model Name and the Application Name based on process Instance ID?

OriginalPostID-228313

OriginalPostID-228313

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @mohanp Hi, to get the Process Model Name from Process Id you may do as follows and this is possible only when the Process exists in Appian(In case if it's an archived process, I think you may need to store the desired information in database):

Build a Process Report (may be of Process Details Per Process Model category) and add a column in the Report with value as pm!name. Query this report by making use of a!queryProcessAnalytics() and the desired Process Id as the contextProcessIds, and this way you will obtain the Process Model Name.

I am not aware of a way to get the Application Name based on the Process Instance Id, so I would leave it with the other practitioners here. I guess the only way is to associate the desired details such as process instance id, application details etc to the case in the database/process.
  • @mohanp Hi, to get the Process Model Name from Process Id you may do as follows and this is possible only when the Process exists in Appian(In case if it's an archived process, I think you may need to store the desired information in database):

Build a Process Report (may be of Process Details Per Process Model category) and add a column in the Report with value as pm!name. Query this report by making use of a!queryProcessAnalytics() and the desired Process Id as the contextProcessIds, and this way you will obtain the Process Model Name.

I am not aware of a way to get the Application Name based on the Process Instance Id, so I would leave it with the other practitioners here. I guess the only way is to associate the desired details such as process instance id, application details etc to the case in the database/process.
Children
No Data