How can I show all tasks attributed to a user from 3 separate process models?

I'd like to have a task report which shows all tasks attributed to a user from 3 separate process models.
I can achieve this by setting the task report to the context of a user and filter by pm_id's however I noticed that pm_ids are environment specific so when I migrate the report forward to test and prod environments, the pm_ids are unreliable.
Any suggestions?

OriginalPostID-228611

OriginalPostID-228611

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • What is the Appian version you are using? If you are using a version of 7.8 or later, you can instead rely on constant of type ProcessModel.
    Create a multiple constant of type ProcessModel. Populate it with the process models you want to use as context. Then you can use tointeger and find out process model ids. The process model ids will be correctly resolved even if you move to another environment
  • What is the Appian version you are using? If you are using a version of 7.8 or later, you can instead rely on constant of type ProcessModel.
    Create a multiple constant of type ProcessModel. Populate it with the process models you want to use as context. Then you can use tointeger and find out process model ids. The process model ids will be correctly resolved even if you move to another environment
Children
No Data