How can I show all tasks attributed to a user from 3 separate process models?

I'd like to have a task report which shows all tasks attributed to a user from 3 separate process models.
I can achieve this by setting the task report to the context of a user and filter by pm_id's however I noticed that pm_ids are environment specific so when I migrate the report forward to test and prod environments, the pm_ids are unreliable.
Any suggestions?

OriginalPostID-228611

OriginalPostID-228611

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We had a similar use case and we used a process report in the context of process models (list of process models defined through constant). Then added an additional filter which filters the column that has tp!assignees (either group or user) as value. The filter will be like a!queryFilter(field: "c5", operator: "in", value: {loggedInUser(), getgroupsfromemberuser(loggedInUser())}

This brings tasks in the context of set of process models and filters the tasks assigned to current user and to all groups, the current user is part of.

We went with this approach since we want to reuse the same process report in a record summary dashboard where user needs to see all active tasks for that particular entity irrespective of whom the task is assigned to. Kind of an admin person to see where are all the tasks (of the same list of process models) are currently residing with and their deadline. So by just removing the additional filters we get the desired result here.

Just thought of sharing this use case.
  • We had a similar use case and we used a process report in the context of process models (list of process models defined through constant). Then added an additional filter which filters the column that has tp!assignees (either group or user) as value. The filter will be like a!queryFilter(field: "c5", operator: "in", value: {loggedInUser(), getgroupsfromemberuser(loggedInUser())}

This brings tasks in the context of set of process models and filters the tasks assigned to current user and to all groups, the current user is part of.

We went with this approach since we want to reuse the same process report in a record summary dashboard where user needs to see all active tasks for that particular entity irrespective of whom the task is assigned to. Kind of an admin person to see where are all the tasks (of the same list of process models) are currently residing with and their deadline. So by just removing the additional filters we get the desired result here.

Just thought of sharing this use case.
Children
No Data