How to find the actual number of versions a process model has?

I am trying to use the Appian Smart Service 'Delete Process Model Versions' to remove unwanted old versions of process models. The smart service is working fine, but my question is, "How can I find out how many versions each process model has, so that I know which ones are candidates for version deletion?".

Using a Process Model Version report, I can find out the latest version number, but as the version number does not change when earlier versions are deleted, that is no use to me.

Can anybody tell me how I can find out the actual number of versions a process model has?

OriginalPostID-228639

OriginalPostID-228639

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I don't think the above-mentioned approach works because, as soon as the version is deleted(from the interface or by making use of smart service), the corresponding row from Portal Report disappears and if all the versions are deleted, the pm!version starts at 1.0 again. So it may not be worth at all depending on the Report.

@paule As the description of the plugin is stating that 'This smart service allows you to delete process model versions from both, the interface and disk.', it may not be possible to get the actual number of versions as the data is also erased from file system when we delete the version using the 'Delete Process Model Versions' smart service.
  • I don't think the above-mentioned approach works because, as soon as the version is deleted(from the interface or by making use of smart service), the corresponding row from Portal Report disappears and if all the versions are deleted, the pm!version starts at 1.0 again. So it may not be worth at all depending on the Report.

@paule As the description of the plugin is stating that 'This smart service allows you to delete process model versions from both, the interface and disk.', it may not be possible to get the actual number of versions as the data is also erased from file system when we delete the version using the 'Delete Process Model Versions' smart service.
Children
No Data