Save Notepad++ File as SAIL File Type

Appian has set up the ability to format the SAIL code in Notepad ++. Is it possible to save a notepad file as a SAIL type? When I go to pick the file type SAIL is not available so it saves it as a txt file. Anyway to get the SAIL type added?

OriginalPostID-229396

OriginalPostID-229396

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Head to the user defined language options (Language -> Define your language). Select your language from the User language dropdown, and then add "sail" without the quotes to the box labelled "ext" (screenshot attached).

The first file you open with a .sail extension will require you to set the file associations (assuming windows); select notepad and check the "always open files of this type..." checkbox. Once it opens in notepad, it should open with the correct syntax highlighting.

I've also attached my version of the interface designer language in case you're interested.

interface_designer_udl.xml

• Head to the user defined language options (Language -> Define your language). Select your language from the User language dropdown, and then add "sail" without the quotes to the box labelled "ext" (screenshot attached).

The first file you open with a .sail extension will require you to set the file associations (assuming windows); select notepad and check the "always open files of this type..." checkbox. Once it opens in notepad, it should open with the correct syntax highlighting.

I've also attached my version of the interface designer language in case you're interested.

interface_designer_udl.xml

Children
No Data