Save Notepad++ File as SAIL File Type

Appian has set up the ability to format the SAIL code in Notepad ++. Is it possible to save a notepad file as a SAIL type? When I go to pick the file type SAIL is not available so it saves it as a txt file. Anyway to get the SAIL type added?

OriginalPostID-229396

OriginalPostID-229396

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    I've done (and personally recommend) exactly what @philb described in his first comment - this causes ".sail" files to open automatically with the user-defined language you choose (hopefully you have the SAIL77+ notepad extension installed already).

Additionally I'd like to point out that when saving a new/blank/unsaved file FROM NP++, you can just type "filename.sail" even if the type is set to .txt; NP++ automatically catches the overridden extension and uses the one you've asked for.
    Certified Lead Developer
    I've done (and personally recommend) exactly what @philb described in his first comment - this causes ".sail" files to open automatically with the user-defined language you choose (hopefully you have the SAIL77+ notepad extension installed already).

Additionally I'd like to point out that when saving a new/blank/unsaved file FROM NP++, you can just type "filename.sail" even if the type is set to .txt; NP++ automatically catches the overridden extension and uses the one you've asked for.
Children
No Data