Is there a way to export all the News items with the attached documents?

Is there a way to export all the News items with the attached documents?

OriginalPostID-229600

OriginalPostID-229600

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @mathieud Afaik it's 100% possible if we interact with the tables such as tp_feed(feed objects in the Appian), tp_feed_entry(feed entries associated with a given feed), tp_comments(comments associated with a feed entry), tp_feed_entry_linked_objects(Objects such as documents associated with a feed entry) in the Primary database. The tables I have mentioned are from Appian 16.2 and there might be a chance that the tables(and may be their structure) differ on a different version. Apart from this, I don't think there is any other way.

But Appian recommends staying away from interacting with the Primary Datasource as the functionalities built based on the Primary Datasource may not work in the desired manner if an upgrade makes changes in the table structures of Primary Database.
  • @mathieud Afaik it's 100% possible if we interact with the tables such as tp_feed(feed objects in the Appian), tp_feed_entry(feed entries associated with a given feed), tp_comments(comments associated with a feed entry), tp_feed_entry_linked_objects(Objects such as documents associated with a feed entry) in the Primary database. The tables I have mentioned are from Appian 16.2 and there might be a chance that the tables(and may be their structure) differ on a different version. Apart from this, I don't think there is any other way.

But Appian recommends staying away from interacting with the Primary Datasource as the functionalities built based on the Primary Datasource may not work in the desired manner if an upgrade makes changes in the table structures of Primary Database.
Children
No Data