Questions related to Fitnesse Tool

Hi, I am using Fitnesse Tool to write the test scripts for one of our application.

I have following questions:
1) In the form, we have multiple grids with the same label (however these grids are in different sections). How can I select a row of particular grid? For example, I have to select second grid in the form. By default, script selects only first grid. The INDEX is not supported. Please provide the solution/alternative.
2) I am trying to select multiple rows of a grid, but by default it always selects the first row. There is no WIKI keyword to select multiple rows. How can this be achieved?
3) Component can be referenced by INDEX in the script. There are few WIKI words which allow to select few components. The Grid is not supported. Can we add Wiki words (Enhance the current Fixtures) to enable provide indexing for required component? Please share the thoughts and any solution (Specially in the context of Grid).
4) Once a Test Script is exec...

OriginalPostID-229689

OriginalPostID-229689

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1) You should be able to use indexes for selecting rows in a grid.

|select grid| Grid Name[2] | row | [3] |

2) To select multiple rows, you would enter multiple lines with the select grid row method.

|select grid| Grid Name[2] | row | [4] |
    |select grid| Grid Name[2] | row | [5] |

3) Grids are supported with indexes
    |select grid| [2] | row | [3] |

4) You can use
    | tear down selenium web driver|
  • 1) You should be able to use indexes for selecting rows in a grid.

2) To select multiple rows, you would enter multiple lines with the select grid row method.

|select grid| Grid Name[2] | row | [4] |
    |select grid| Grid Name[2] | row | [5] |

3) Grids are supported with indexes
    |select grid| [2] | row | [3] |

4) You can use
    | tear down selenium web driver|
Children
No Data