Modify Type for a field in CDT as well as in MySQL

I modified type of a field in CDT from int(11) to VARCHAR(255) and wanted to change the same in MySQL. But somehow I am not able to verify my Datasore. Can anyone direct me to best practices on this end?

OriginalPostID-231406

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The CDT code would have been helpful to help you. From your question, I suppose that you have changed the columnDefinition in the cdt from int(11) to varchar(255). To verify datastore, you will have to update the table in the database with varchar(255) for that particular field and then try to verify the datastore. Also, make sure that the xsd:type is string. Please let me know if this helps.
  • The CDT code would have been helpful to help you. From your question, I suppose that you have changed the columnDefinition in the cdt from int(11) to varchar(255). To verify datastore, you will have to update the table in the database with varchar(255) for that particular field and then try to verify the datastore. Also, make sure that the xsd:type is string. Please let me know if this helps.
Children
No Data