We are experiencing an issue in which the software is not recognizing entities i

We are experiencing an issue in which the software is not recognizing entities in the database that are new or updated. All entities that existed previous to this week, work fine, are recognized and can perform without issue.

Alert:
There is a problem with task “Write to Data Store” in the process Dev: BRA - Admin Employee. An error occurred while trying to retrieve the data store entity [id=1e715e99-ac04-4355-ab82-cb79f8de101a@772]. Verify that the data store and entity have not been deleted, and have the correct security settings. Details: The entity [id=1e715e99-ac04-4355-ab82-cb79f8de101a] does not exist in the latest published version of the data store “Branch” [id=772]. (APNX-1-4169-001)

Caused by: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: Failed to look up entity (rule: [getOpsGrpDivListAJAX]) (APNX-1-4164-021)

We've confirmed that the Data Store exists, that the Entity exists, that the query rule exists and is c...

OriginalPostID-70099

OriginalPostID-70099

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Christine - I failed to mention, that in an effort to resolve this issue, I took it upon myself to import a copy of the Data Store and all CDTs from our test environment back into our Dev environment...so I am no longer working with the corrupted database. That could be a factor now...anyway, I ran Impact Analysis and nothing required updating.
  • Christine - I failed to mention, that in an effort to resolve this issue, I took it upon myself to import a copy of the Data Store and all CDTs from our test environment back into our Dev environment...so I am no longer working with the corrupted database. That could be a factor now...anyway, I ran Impact Analysis and nothing required updating.
Children
No Data