Permissions for Communities to allow upload of documents, but no further access.

I have a workflow, that need to have the ability for various groups to be able to upload documents, but then access needs to be strictly restricted to a limited number of groups, not including the groups that have uploaded the documents. Can this be done via the security for communities or is there a way to do this within the workflow?

OriginalPostID-232577

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think it would be better to handle in the Workflow.
    Users should be basic users in system and they should not be part of the Designers Group.
    Then users would not be able to access the documents from the designer tab.
    You cannot handle them through the security for communities as we have only 2 options in security.Administrator or Deny.
    If you change the security, then probably user would not be able to upload the documents.
  • I think it would be better to handle in the Workflow.
    Users should be basic users in system and they should not be part of the Designers Group.
    Then users would not be able to access the documents from the designer tab.
    You cannot handle them through the security for communities as we have only 2 options in security.Administrator or Deny.
    If you change the security, then probably user would not be able to upload the documents.
Children
No Data