Documents Viewer functionality

Hello,
I am currently using a!documentDownloadLink in record dashboard to download the documents stored in Appian. Now I need to restrict the users from downloading the documents locally and just provide view option. Need inputs on how can we achieve this “Documents Viewer” functionality

Thanks,
Lobin

OriginalPostID-232762

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • To just view documents, you can convert them to PNGs and show them in a gallery. I did this before and it looks nice. To convert the documents from PDF to PNGs you do not want to use the plugin found in shared components because rendering of the pages is rather bad. I created a version with a newer version of the used libraries which does a pretty good job in rendering.
  • To just view documents, you can convert them to PNGs and show them in a gallery. I did this before and it looks nice. To convert the documents from PDF to PNGs you do not want to use the plugin found in shared components because rendering of the pages is rather bad. I created a version with a newer version of the used libraries which does a pretty good job in rendering.
Children
No Data