Question about a!startProcess which was introduced in 16.2

I'm using a!startProcess function for the first time to be configured on button event to reassign the task.
While I am testing from the front end, on the button press, the required event is performed and task is getting reassigned successfully.

But while I am testing from the SAIL Rule, I am getting an error message (attached screenshot). May be this is something to do with "onSucess" or "onError" parameter?

My Code is :
------------
a!startProcess(
processModel : cons!TaskScreen_JobAssociation,
processParameters : {
ButtonText_txt : ri!ButtonText_txt,
taskID : ri!selectedTasks
},
onSuccess : a!save(local!Success,"Success"),
onError : a!save(local!Fail,"Fail")
)

Where local!Sucess and local!Fail are normal local variables.
------------

Let me know if anyone has faced similar issue and figured out any solu...

OriginalPostID-233253

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello All,

Thank you for your responses.

@ramy.jaber, that's correct as this doesn't affect the actual result and as user would not be able to see this error from front end, we can bypass this. Clicking on the link again opens the same SAIL rule.

@phanibabuk, thanks. I have checked from logs but couldn't be able to find out anything useful.

@jonathan, when I use fv!processInfo, I am getting "Could not find variable fv!processInfo"
  • Hello All,

Thank you for your responses.

@ramy.jaber, that's correct as this doesn't affect the actual result and as user would not be able to see this error from front end, we can bypass this. Clicking on the link again opens the same SAIL rule.

@phanibabuk, thanks. I have checked from logs but couldn't be able to find out anything useful.

@jonathan, when I use fv!processInfo, I am getting "Could not find variable fv!processInfo"
Children
No Data