Creating or configuring custom error page as per the type of error

Hi,
We have SSO configured application where there is a need for us to display specific message when user is not authenticated. Right now all we have is 401/403 apian pages being displayed. Can we customize it or add new pages as per our need?

OriginalPostID-233515

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Sorry my problem description was misleading. Actually the scenario I want to cover is : user is authenticated by SSO but not authorized for accessing our application. Once the user logs in and if we display Appian login page again that will confuse the user and will be redundant step to user who is already authorized to access the application. Right now what happens is I have thrown is general unauthorized response code. I want to display sth like in the UI : "user does not have authority ..." . Is there a way to add a new jsp page with custom message having look and feel of appian that gets displayed on 401/403 error
  • Sorry my problem description was misleading. Actually the scenario I want to cover is : user is authenticated by SSO but not authorized for accessing our application. Once the user logs in and if we display Appian login page again that will confuse the user and will be redundant step to user who is already authorized to access the application. Right now what happens is I have thrown is general unauthorized response code. I want to display sth like in the UI : "user does not have authority ..." . Is there a way to add a new jsp page with custom message having look and feel of appian that gets displayed on 401/403 error
Children
No Data