Grid Layout

#gridLayout

~~Noticed a weird behaviour with floating point field~~

Scenario: I have a gridLayout with a single column called "GST Amount($)" which is of type Number(Decimal). I am facing a issue when i call this gridLayout from a different interface. It is working fine in the interface it is created.

Rule 1: Grid Row Layout - Floating point field - (just had value & saveInto)
Rule 2: Grid Layout - A CDT as input which has the above number decimal column ##WORKING FINE TILL THIS LEVEL##
Rule 3: rule!Rule_2(ri!CDT) - ## NOT WORKING ##

ERROR : Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error in rule 'fin_inv_sample1' (called by rule 'fin_inv_sample2') : An error occurred while executing a save: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid index: Cannot index property '["evaluatedui" 0 "evaluatedui" 1 "designerwrapper_main" "with" 2 "with" 5 "expd_sailappmain" "load" 2 "expd_sailruledesigner" "e...

OriginalPostID-236390

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @pavithrac Would you please be able to provide us with the definition(along with the name and data type of rule inputs) of the interfaces (main interface in which the grid is being called and the actual gridRowLayout rule)? I would like to see how the items, itemsToken are defined(that is, their data type in the main interface and gridRowLayout) and initialised?

In case if you would like to maintain the code confidential either change the rule names, strip the contents except for the grid or create new rules which help in reproduce the scenario and attach here.
  • @pavithrac Would you please be able to provide us with the definition(along with the name and data type of rule inputs) of the interfaces (main interface in which the grid is being called and the actual gridRowLayout rule)? I would like to see how the items, itemsToken are defined(that is, their data type in the main interface and gridRowLayout) and initialised?

In case if you would like to maintain the code confidential either change the rule names, strip the contents except for the grid or create new rules which help in reproduce the scenario and attach here.
Children
No Data