Time in local time

Can anyone tell me how to set user preferences such that times show up in local time?

Thanks

OriginalPostID-236535

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks joshl, I was looking for something like that in the help reference under Time Functions but see it is listed under Scripting Functions.
    Also, I found the timezone setting for the user under "Settings" in the user menu. This seems to automatically display the time with local settings in designer, i.e. the last updated time on objects is now displaying in my local time. But, for my app, looks like the user must adjust this setting, and I must update the app wherever times are displayed to include local(<time>,usertimezone(<user>)). Please let me know if my understanding is incorrect.
    Thanks!
  • Thanks joshl, I was looking for something like that in the help reference under Time Functions but see it is listed under Scripting Functions.
    Also, I found the timezone setting for the user under "Settings" in the user menu. This seems to automatically display the time with local settings in designer, i.e. the last updated time on objects is now displaying in my local time. But, for my app, looks like the user must adjust this setting, and I must update the app wherever times are displayed to include local(<time>,usertimezone(<user>)). Please let me know if my understanding is incorrect.
    Thanks!
Children
No Data