Deployment Automation - Importing application stuck

I was importing application from one server to another using deployment automation and it got stuck due to some reason while executing the DDL scripts. Now I am not able to import any application into the target server. It is giving the below error.
Error message: Error starting the deployment. Another deployment is already running..

I am using Linux OS and i am not able to identify the pid or process which is running in the server. If i get the pid or process id then I can forcefully kill it.
Attaching screenshots. Please suggest.

OriginalPostID-237350

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • For deployments to higher environments such as QA or Production, the application or automated deployment package must contain all changes.
    When supplying an automated deployment package the parent application, admin console settings, admin console properties, and DDL options cannot be used.

Saw the above two lines in deployment automation UI.

Can tell me what does it exactly mean?

Does it mean that we cannot deploy application to higher environments such as QA or Production with DDL options?
    I think that might be the reason why it is getting stuck while executing DDL Scripts.
    If this is the case then does it mean that we have to manually execute the DDL for the first time we deploy the application into a different environment.
  • For deployments to higher environments such as QA or Production, the application or automated deployment package must contain all changes.
    When supplying an automated deployment package the parent application, admin console settings, admin console properties, and DDL options cannot be used.

Saw the above two lines in deployment automation UI.

Can tell me what does it exactly mean?

Does it mean that we cannot deploy application to higher environments such as QA or Production with DDL options?
    I think that might be the reason why it is getting stuck while executing DDL Scripts.
    If this is the case then does it mean that we have to manually execute the DDL for the first time we deploy the application into a different environment.
Children
No Data