Embedding an image in a html template email

Hi Guys

I would like to embed an image in a html template email, similar to how outlook does it. Is there a way to achieve this.

Thanks

OriginalPostID-240000

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Carlos

I need to generate the email from an Appian process model. I'm currently using a HTML template and the email smart service. I need to embed and image in the email and then send it. I would like it to display properly when someone reads the email. I know that this can be done in java or c#, but i have not figured out how to do this in Appian.

I have managed to add an image that basically has a url that load the image when you view the image, but this is not great as outlook by default does not load external content.

• Hi Carlos

I need to generate the email from an Appian process model. I'm currently using a HTML template and the email smart service. I need to embed and image in the email and then send it. I would like it to display properly when someone reads the email. I know that this can be done in java or c#, but i have not figured out how to do this in Appian.

I have managed to add an image that basically has a url that load the image when you view the image, but this is not great as outlook by default does not load external content.

Children
No Data