Getting an error while using @Version annotation

Certified Associate Developer
Hi all,
I am facing a contrast behavior while using @Version annotation in XSD, actual problem is CDT column data is automatically getting appended multiple times.
Same issue is not getting reproduced without @Version annotation in XSD.
For more info please find the attached screenshot.????

OriginalPostID-240604

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Does the issue still persist? I agree with rodgraham in that,"if you pass null in that @version column it inserts a new row rather than doing an update". As I see your problem, i believe you are using "is appended to" instead of "is stored as". May be you saved the ac!value at input and also used "is appended to " at the outputs. And that is why you see two rows even when there are no @Version. Just a guess though ! But as a first call i suggest you to check the way you save inputs/outputs in your process models first.
  • Does the issue still persist? I agree with rodgraham in that,"if you pass null in that @version column it inserts a new row rather than doing an update". As I see your problem, i believe you are using "is appended to" instead of "is stored as". May be you saved the ac!value at input and also used "is appended to " at the outputs. And that is why you see two rows even when there are no @Version. Just a guess though ! But as a first call i suggest you to check the way you save inputs/outputs in your process models first.
Children
No Data