download excel sheet from reports

Hi All,
I am using the download excel sheet from the reports,

but that is throwing me an internal 500 error.

what are the scenarios do I get this error, will it receive it when the data which we queried is null ? and also could someone suggest me what are the scenarios for getting this internal 500 error.

OriginalPostID-241683

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The most common ones are as follows:
    1. Exceeding the limit set(by the Plugin) on the length of the input.
    2. If there are a huge dataset and the process doesn't complete in 60 seconds
    3. Problems in the configurations of the rule/process model in various areas, for example, a misconfiguration in the data type of the rule or process inputs.

I believe there are many posts in the forum on this. Do let us know if you have a specific question or issue. Or if you can expand the implementation details and see logs if you can find anything, someone here can help you.

And with regards to blank Excel, as far as I remember, it's possible but we used to hide the option in case if the grid is empty and it makes sense mostly.
  • The most common ones are as follows:
    1. Exceeding the limit set(by the Plugin) on the length of the input.
    2. If there are a huge dataset and the process doesn't complete in 60 seconds
    3. Problems in the configurations of the rule/process model in various areas, for example, a misconfiguration in the data type of the rule or process inputs.

I believe there are many posts in the forum on this. Do let us know if you have a specific question or issue. Or if you can expand the implementation details and see logs if you can find anything, someone here can help you.

And with regards to blank Excel, as far as I remember, it's possible but we used to hide the option in case if the grid is empty and it makes sense mostly.
Children
No Data