Integration with foreign exchange calculator

Hi, has anyone integrated with a foreign exchange calculator? i.e. converted USD dollars to AUD etc?
I'd like to see what available APIs worked well

OriginalPostID-243057

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi @jarrods229 as per my understanding you want to convert One Currency to Another one, let's say USD to AUD, in such case i recommend you to use WebService because the rate of currency use to get Change Time to Time. So If we talk about WebService, then WebServicex.net is one of the most popular WebService Provider, having a Web Service named as Currency Convertor,
    Located at link: webservicex.net/.../10

and they provide it's WSDL File
    at : www.webservicex.net/CurrencyConvertor.asmx

So We can use our Appian Smart Service named as Call Web Service, to call this Web Service by passing it's Parameter value, the result we can store in our pv! and can use the same at further

I Hope it will help You
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi @jarrods229 as per my understanding you want to convert One Currency to Another one, let's say USD to AUD, in such case i recommend you to use WebService because the rate of currency use to get Change Time to Time. So If we talk about WebService, then WebServicex.net is one of the most popular WebService Provider, having a Web Service named as Currency Convertor,
    Located at link: webservicex.net/.../10

and they provide it's WSDL File
    at : www.webservicex.net/CurrencyConvertor.asmx

So We can use our Appian Smart Service named as Call Web Service, to call this Web Service by passing it's Parameter value, the result we can store in our pv! and can use the same at further

I Hope it will help You
Children
No Data