Export excel to sql smart service

Certified Senior Developer
The DB table contains some data with CLOB datatype, while I export using the Export excel to sql smart service, the CLOB datatype data are not available in the excel sheet, the other values are there.

OriginalPostID-244377

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @baghavathis Appian does not support CLOB type directly but Stored procedure plugin of Appian supports the CLOB datatype, and this is well known plugin too. As per my understanding as Appian directly do not support CLOB that's why u might not be able to store in variables and hence while using Export Excel to SQL Smart Service you might be getting empty values, i recommend you use Stored procedure plugin to fetch the Data first and then perform the Operation on that, i hope it will work.
    Certified Lead Developer
    @baghavathis Appian does not support CLOB type directly but Stored procedure plugin of Appian supports the CLOB datatype, and this is well known plugin too. As per my understanding as Appian directly do not support CLOB that's why u might not be able to store in variables and hence while using Export Excel to SQL Smart Service you might be getting empty values, i recommend you use Stored procedure plugin to fetch the Data first and then perform the Operation on that, i hope it will work.
Children
No Data