Status value of task,if is not attended

Certified Lead Developer
Hi,

What would be the value if the task is not yet attended?
Where can we see the mapping of task status name and status value?

OriginalPostID-244538

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @ramanjaneyulut I don't remember few statuses in what case they will be generated as this is something I have worked long back. I would suggest arriving at a conclusion post trying various scenarios such as deactivated user, or an inexistent user, or skipping the task intentionally by adding an exception etc and then note down the statuses. For instance, if there isn't any chaining and the task is assigned to a User, it will be Assigned, and when the user attends the task when chaining exists, by default the task status turns Accepted.
  • @ramanjaneyulut I don't remember few statuses in what case they will be generated as this is something I have worked long back. I would suggest arriving at a conclusion post trying various scenarios such as deactivated user, or an inexistent user, or skipping the task intentionally by adding an exception etc and then note down the statuses. For instance, if there isn't any chaining and the task is assigned to a User, it will be Assigned, and when the user attends the task when chaining exists, by default the task status turns Accepted.
Children
No Data