filter is not working on task report data

Certified Lead Developer
I am trying to use work with below snippet, the filter is no applying on process analytics.
With or with out filter is giving me the same result.Here filed "c8" contains Assigned To values for the task(i.e user(s) /group(s)).
Here I am trying retrieve the tasks assigned to particular group /(user),but it is fetching all the tasks.
a!queryProcessAnalytics(
          report:cons!TASK_REPORT,
          query:a!query(
                    filter:a!queryFilter(field:"c8",operator:"includes",value:togroup(876)),
                    pagingInfo:topagingInfo(1,-1)          
          )
)

OriginalPostID-244965

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The Assigned To is a list of User or Group. Using "=" will not match a task that is assigned to group 876 and something else. Try to change column c8 to be of type list of String (using touniformstring) and casting the group to a String as well (using tostring(togroup(876)) for instance). If this works, then you can investigate why the filter does not match on the correct types.
  • The Assigned To is a list of User or Group. Using "=" will not match a task that is assigned to group 876 and something else. Try to change column c8 to be of type list of String (using touniformstring) and casting the group to a String as well (using tostring(togroup(876)) for instance). If this works, then you can investigate why the filter does not match on the correct types.
Children
No Data