Implement the flatfile upload to DB and display values

Hi Team,
Could you please let me know if there is any sample example about Implementing the flatfile upload to database and display values from the database.
1. Upload the flatfile values to database
2. Interface form should display values from the database

OriginalPostID-248889

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I see the Flat file model that you gave as sample I can see the fields as
    (Route No, Miles, Activity).
    1. If all of your records have the same fields(Route No, Miles, Activity) Then you can create a CDT with these fields, but the question is here from where you are getting these values, I mean from the SAIL FORM or from a Web Service. I assume that you already aware how to read data from the SAIL FORM/Web Service to CDT if not you can go through that. Once we have data in CDT we can persist to Database with the help of
    Write to Data Store entity smart service.
    2. The first approach is like you are using the exact fields that are present in the flat file model. In addition to that we can have additional fields in CDT(along with the above fields but may not be good for Service data) for better processing of the data to retrive the from DB.
    I will suggest you to go through the coached academy class room training videos.(Tempo>Actions>Training - Register for Coached Academy (Online Training)>Click on Go to the Appian Academy>
    Once you can view the academy.appian.com site you can go through the Analyst and Designer course. Those videos will guide you from start in every part.
  • I see the Flat file model that you gave as sample I can see the fields as
    (Route No, Miles, Activity).
    1. If all of your records have the same fields(Route No, Miles, Activity) Then you can create a CDT with these fields, but the question is here from where you are getting these values, I mean from the SAIL FORM or from a Web Service. I assume that you already aware how to read data from the SAIL FORM/Web Service to CDT if not you can go through that. Once we have data in CDT we can persist to Database with the help of
    Write to Data Store entity smart service.
    2. The first approach is like you are using the exact fields that are present in the flat file model. In addition to that we can have additional fields in CDT(along with the above fields but may not be good for Service data) for better processing of the data to retrive the from DB.
    I will suggest you to go through the coached academy class room training videos.(Tempo>Actions>Training - Register for Coached Academy (Online Training)>Click on Go to the Appian Academy>
    Once you can view the academy.appian.com site you can go through the Analyst and Designer course. Those videos will guide you from start in every part.
Children
No Data