We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Replica of PROD

Is it possible to replicate the production data to Dev server(this is a backup for Dev). If so will i able to see all the active instances and active tasks.
What are the complications ? We will take care of DB data.

OriginalPostID-249899

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Christine - Coming to point 2 , email configuration is done on different account , infact email address for all the users in dev are configured with test email address so no issues with the email notifications. I agree with the sensitive information . Just out of interest , is it just copying the KDB's would create a copy of production data ?
  • Thanks Christine - Coming to point 2 , email configuration is done on different account , infact email address for all the users in dev are configured with test email address so no issues with the email notifications. I agree with the sensitive information . Just out of interest , is it just copying the KDB's would create a copy of production data ?
Children
No Data