XSDs annotations getting lost during creating/updating a CDT

Heya all,

I just created some new CDTs via importing some XSDs and updated another couple of existing CDTs via XSD-uploads. In each case I only added one annotation to index a field. Here is one example:

Before:
<xsd:element name="leadId" nillable="true" type="xsd:int" />

After my changes:
<xsd:element name="leadId" nillable="true" type="xsd:int">
<xsd:annotation>
<xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">@Index(name="LMW_ProcessData_leadId")</xsd:appinfo>
</xsd:annotation>
</xsd:element>

So after I made these changes and created/updated I took a look into the XSDs to double check via downloading the CDTs XSD from Appian, but my annotation was completely gone. It looked like this again:
<xsd:element name="leadId" nillable="true" type="xsd:int" />

Afterwards I looked into the database and behold: The index was actually there. So basically I got my...

OriginalPostID-250036

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @sandroo as per my understanding Appian do not have support for @Index Annotation, so after uploading it might be getting disappeared, if I am not wrong while uploading your Annotation based xsd file, you might have got some warnings also. If you can say your requirement so that we can suggest you the suitable Annotation for your requirement
    Certified Lead Developer
    @sandroo as per my understanding Appian do not have support for @Index Annotation, so after uploading it might be getting disappeared, if I am not wrong while uploading your Annotation based xsd file, you might have got some warnings also. If you can say your requirement so that we can suggest you the suitable Annotation for your requirement
Children
No Data