Portal page referring to deleted channels

Certified Lead Developer
Today We have received in error in application server.log

2016-12-02 02:36:31,102 [http-/0.0.0.0:80-48] ERROR com.appiancorp.security.util.StringSecurityUtils - The text "An error occurred while evaluating an expression. Details: Exception processing expression function "=concatenate("<p><font size=""3""><strong>",intuitiveURL(cons!MO_C_APPLICATION_NAME,cons!MO_C_ADMIN_TAB,"report",cons!MO_C_PMID_VISIBLE_PERMITS_REPORT,"Visible Permits"),"</strong></font></p>
<p>View AHR and AH for Permits</p>")" with context "null": com.appiancorp.core.expr.InvalidVariableScriptException: com.appiancorp.process.expression.ExpressionRuntimeException$AppianExceptionProvider: Expression evaluation error at function 'intuitiveURL': Could not find variable 'cons!MO_C_PMID_VISIBLE_PERMITS_REPORT' (APNX-1-4198-000)" couldn't be scanned
org.owasp.validator.html.ScanException: org.w3c.dom.DOMEx...

OriginalPostID-250452

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    ...ception: INVALID_CHARACTER_ERR: An invalid or illegal XML character is specified.
              at org.owasp.validator.html.scan.AntiSamyDOMScanner.scan(AntiSamyDOMScanner.java:139)

2. After doing the analysis I found that portal page was refering to the channel which was deleted long back ago          
    3. I exported this page on desktop and found that portlet folder still has files for the deleted content, This is happening only one portlet channel.

Has anyone faced this?
    Certified Lead Developer
    ...ception: INVALID_CHARACTER_ERR: An invalid or illegal XML character is specified.
              at org.owasp.validator.html.scan.AntiSamyDOMScanner.scan(AntiSamyDOMScanner.java:139)

2. After doing the analysis I found that portal page was refering to the channel which was deleted long back ago          
    3. I exported this page on desktop and found that portlet folder still has files for the deleted content, This is happening only one portlet channel.

Has anyone faced this?
Children
No Data