Halting activity class error e-mails from deleted processes

To give background to my issue, I ran a few processes with a process model that uses MNIs. Some of the spawns from a MNI node resulted in error & fired off an e-mail as a result. Since I was not able to cancel/restart the specific spawn(s) (because the process had already completed), I deleted the process(es) in its entirety. However, there are still error messages being sent out the following day with a timestamp of the time the error occurred even though the e-mail alerts are not also shown in the alerts (in Designer view). Is there any advice anyone can give here?

OriginalPostID-251794

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • --Update-- The issue has been resolved as of today but I wanted to answer your questions below to clear things up.

1. Yes, that's correct. My current understanding is that the MNI node fired off an alert for each instance that it encountered an error for on that node (i.e. the MNI node had 100 spawns to complete and they all failed = 100 alerts).

2. I only deleted complete processes of that process model since that's all that was available.

3.There are no other instances of the process model running. To make that mention clearer, I went to the completed processes and look at the MNI node and noticed some had either a High or Normal priority (some with a status of "Completed" at the point of viewing, some not). Regardless of their status/priority, they were all completed at the time so no further could be done since the process had already finished.

4. I was still getting emails via Outlook about the error thrown but not in my "Alerts" tab in Designer view.
  • --Update-- The issue has been resolved as of today but I wanted to answer your questions below to clear things up.

1. Yes, that's correct. My current understanding is that the MNI node fired off an alert for each instance that it encountered an error for on that node (i.e. the MNI node had 100 spawns to complete and they all failed = 100 alerts).

2. I only deleted complete processes of that process model since that's all that was available.

3.There are no other instances of the process model running. To make that mention clearer, I went to the completed processes and look at the MNI node and noticed some had either a High or Normal priority (some with a status of "Completed" at the point of viewing, some not). Regardless of their status/priority, they were all completed at the time so no further could be done since the process had already finished.

4. I was still getting emails via Outlook about the error thrown but not in my "Alerts" tab in Designer view.
Children
No Data