Huge data fetch - "Memory threshold" problem

Hi All,

I have a requirement in which there is a table of 30 columns and 1 million records.
Requirement is to fetch those records and write the data into an excel document.

1. I have created an xsd/cdt which got verfied and mapped with the table in DB
2. When i am trying to query the data with a query rule, the rule is fetching data only if the records number is <= 1400

If i try to fetch 1500 records, error occurs on the script node in which i am fetching and it sends me following error in the alert

There is a problem with task “Script Task” in the process “XXX Test”. ERROR:An error occurred while evaluating expression: CCC_CDTs:rule!YYY(pv!cid) (Expression evaluation error in rule 'YYY' at function 'queryAAA': Error evaluating function 'queryAAA' :

Memory threshold reached during output conversion

(rule: [YYY], type: [CCCDT28858], threshold: [1,048,576 bytes], objects successfully conver...

OriginalPostID-252548

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    For something this large, I would look at the larger solution. If a million rows of data are needed in excel, what is the purpose, audience, and use. Based on those answers, you may find that including a BI tool or something else to augment your whole solution, might be the right solution.
    Pulling that much data back into Appian will consume your resources and if not batched properly, exceed some of the limits (that are there to ensure that the system is not at risk due to an errant process).
    Certified Lead Developer
    For something this large, I would look at the larger solution. If a million rows of data are needed in excel, what is the purpose, audience, and use. Based on those answers, you may find that including a BI tool or something else to augment your whole solution, might be the right solution.
    Pulling that much data back into Appian will consume your resources and if not batched properly, exceed some of the limits (that are there to ensure that the system is not at risk due to an errant process).
Children
No Data