FitnesseFor Appian

Hi All,

I have a button before my login page which is nothing but a certificate page . I just want to click that button{I Agree} and proceed to my login screen . Here is my error and script . Please help!!

2016-12-15 16:42:14,473 [main] DEBUG com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.tempo.interfaces.TempoButton - WAIT FOR BUTTON [I Agree]
2016-12-15 16:43:15,098 [main] ERROR com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.exception.ExceptionBuilder - Wait for Button - I Agree
org.openqa.selenium.TimeoutException: Timed out after 60 seconds waiting for presence of element located by: By.xpath: //button[contains(translate(text(),'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ','abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'),'i agree') and not(contains(@class, 'button-disabled'))]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Script:-
!*** CLick on AGree and go to login page
!| script |
|set timeout seconds to|60 |
|click o...

OriginalPostID-253067

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I afraid it wont, Please let me know
    | verify button|I Agree| is present| does this test case has been passed. if it is passed then the Click action should perform. I guess this is failed. The button "I Agree" xpath is not captured it seems. need to see work around for that. These type of scenarios are common for specific clients.
  • I afraid it wont, Please let me know
    | verify button|I Agree| is present| does this test case has been passed. if it is passed then the Click action should perform. I guess this is failed. The button "I Agree" xpath is not captured it seems. need to see work around for that. These type of scenarios are common for specific clients.
Children
No Data