Timer on Screen

Can we have a timer displayed on the screen for time out for a time of 20 Minutes as a security measure and client requirement?
Is it possible to give an alert message for the user when he is about to logout that his Session has been timed out?

OriginalPostID-253975

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Rohan, As a part of your scenario, I opened forum news before I locked my screen and logout from office. When I came back and unlocked my screen, I see Session about to expire message.
    It is only displaying generic message does not indicate like "Session is about to expire in 3 minutes" etc. I'm not sure do we have any admin setting to display the exact time out, Its would be good if have any setting like that.
    I have attached the screen shot FYR

• Hi Rohan, As a part of your scenario, I opened forum news before I locked my screen and logout from office. When I came back and unlocked my screen, I see Session about to expire message.
    It is only displaying generic message does not indicate like "Session is about to expire in 3 minutes" etc. I'm not sure do we have any admin setting to display the exact time out, Its would be good if have any setting like that.
    I have attached the screen shot FYR

Children
No Data