Pagination - Memory threshold issue.

We have a query as below
rule!WFT_getRequestDetailsBySearchParams(ri!process,ri!subprocess,ri!action,ri!requestor,ri!company,ri!reference,ri!sapRefNo,if(isnull(ri!fromDate),todatetime(date(2010,10,10)),ri!fromDate),if(isnull(ri!toDate),todatetime((today())),ri!toDate+intervalds(23,59,59)),ri!monetaryValue,ri!priority,ri!wftRequestID,ri!salesOffice,ri!requestStatus,ri!pageInfo)))

In the above query how is "ri!pageInfo" working? I could not find any parameters like batch size set for pageInfo. Please help how does it work for the above query.

How does pageInfo decrease the load on Appian? I have referred the below link, but did not understand much, Please help me on this.
forum.appian.com/.../System_Functions.html

OriginalPostID-254399

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes, we have the page numbers in grid for user to select. We want to display all the records in paging grid as per the batch size , 10 in first run and 10 in the next. Now only 10 records are displayed, even after selecting the second page(user interaction) next 10 records are not displayed. Please help me on this issue.Attached is the screen shot of paging grid.
    Thanks a lot.

• Yes, we have the page numbers in grid for user to select. We want to display all the records in paging grid as per the batch size , 10 in first run and 10 in the next. Now only 10 records are displayed, even after selecting the second page(user interaction) next 10 records are not displayed. Please help me on this issue.Attached is the screen shot of paging grid.
    Thanks a lot.

Children
No Data