want to display data on group by in grid.

Hi All ,
I have requirement, where i want to display data in below format based on group by (Group By on Vendor, Region , Country, REquest Type , SLA breached) bet ween two particular dates.

Where No. of requests = Count of requests which are complete after deadline
Total No. of request = Count of requests which are complete after deadline + Count of requests which are complete on time
% SLA breached = % of requests which are complete after deadline in total no. of requests.

My challenge here is getting *% SAL Breached and no. of requests and total no. of requests between two dates using query entity.

Can't we achieve this with query entity.

please suggest any other approach.

Thanks

OriginalPostID-254415

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @srikanthreddyp To the best of my knowledge, your challenge is to how to group and here are few inputs for you:

So build a database view, which has all the details and also additionally the following fields which will help you in aggregating the results:
    1. is_completed_on_time Define the value of this as 0 or 1. 0 indicates that the corresponding record isn't completed on time whereas 1 indicates that the record is on time. I believe you have a value to compare against in order to arrive at this conclusion.
    2. is_sla_breached Define the value of this as 0 or 1. 0 indicates that the corresponding record hasn't breached SLA whereas 1 indicates that the record has breached SLA. I believe you have a value to compare against in order to arrive at this conclusion.

Now when you apply the filters, summation of the is_completed_on_time or is_sla_breached should drive the number of requests or total requests.

When it comes to % SLA Breached, (SUM(is_sla_breached)/COUNT(total no. of records)) * 100 should drive the results.

Not sure if there is much more simpler way, but I guess the above might be a good starting point. Let us know if you have any follow up questions or scenarios that are offering you challenges.
  • @srikanthreddyp To the best of my knowledge, your challenge is to how to group and here are few inputs for you:

So build a database view, which has all the details and also additionally the following fields which will help you in aggregating the results:
    1. is_completed_on_time Define the value of this as 0 or 1. 0 indicates that the corresponding record isn't completed on time whereas 1 indicates that the record is on time. I believe you have a value to compare against in order to arrive at this conclusion.
    2. is_sla_breached Define the value of this as 0 or 1. 0 indicates that the corresponding record hasn't breached SLA whereas 1 indicates that the record has breached SLA. I believe you have a value to compare against in order to arrive at this conclusion.

Now when you apply the filters, summation of the is_completed_on_time or is_sla_breached should drive the number of requests or total requests.

When it comes to % SLA Breached, (SUM(is_sla_breached)/COUNT(total no. of records)) * 100 should drive the results.

Not sure if there is much more simpler way, but I guess the above might be a good starting point. Let us know if you have any follow up questions or scenarios that are offering you challenges.
Children
No Data