Basic User Access

Hi folks, I may not describe the issue correctly yet I am sharing this with you,
I have an application whose security should be defined in such a way that basic user can also run the application, in the application I am using some groups which are restricted and when basic user run the application it is throwing a pink box error saying "User does not have permission or insufficient privileges". So can we have a solution for this ?

Thanks in advance!!!

OriginalPostID-254516

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    The Basic user who will access the application should have the respective privileges to do.
    We need do the following configurations defined.
    1.User need to be added to the respective group.
    2.The group should be configured under security of all objects with the privilege level that are going to be in the process that user needs access.

The user (group) should have at least Viewer permission to the objects to access the application
    Certified Lead Developer
    The Basic user who will access the application should have the respective privileges to do.
    We need do the following configurations defined.
    1.User need to be added to the respective group.
    2.The group should be configured under security of all objects with the privilege level that are going to be in the process that user needs access.

The user (group) should have at least Viewer permission to the objects to access the application
Children
No Data