Export To Excel

Hello all,
we have created one Adhoc CDT[the type is list of dictionaries] ,when we pass the list of dictionary data the export CDT to excel smart service is return an error,
I want to know any other way to generate excel file with adhoc CDT data? ,
For cdt list data[getting data from db using query rule] the smart service working fine .
Example Adhoc CDT :
{{username:"test" , lastname:"user",username:"tuser",fullName:"testuser"}}

Thanks In Advance.

OriginalPostID-255025

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes, I can agree with guys that this is a complicated process especially if there is a huge amount data that you want to export(I have used it in my previous project with medium range of data).
    But as @venkateshs329 said in the above comments that he is facing some issues with converting anonymous CDT(Dictionary) to formatted CDT while using Export CDT to Excel, cannot use Export SQL to Excel smart service and cannot even use "Download DataSubset" plugin so thought of using this alternative solution which is a least priority.

Thank you.
  • Yes, I can agree with guys that this is a complicated process especially if there is a huge amount data that you want to export(I have used it in my previous project with medium range of data).
    But as @venkateshs329 said in the above comments that he is facing some issues with converting anonymous CDT(Dictionary) to formatted CDT while using Export CDT to Excel, cannot use Export SQL to Excel smart service and cannot even use "Download DataSubset" plugin so thought of using this alternative solution which is a least priority.

Thank you.
Children
No Data