Invalid column type: 1111 with Execute Store Procedure

Certified Senior Developer
Hi All,

I am getting issue while running fn!executestoredprocedure Appian function.While trying to call the executestoredprocedure, While testing the rule ,I get the error:
Invalid column type: 1111

I am facing the same issue with "Execute Stored procedure" smart service also,it shows the error message as follows:
There is a problem with task “Execute Stored Procedure” in the process “Test_SP”. java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column type

In the stored procedure I am using 2 parameters with 1st being In parameter which takes input and 2nd being out parameter which is table valued parameter.

I have given schema name along with procedure name and also provided the correct column name as input parameter

Please kindly provide solution for this issue. Thanks in Advance

OriginalPostID-255354

executedStoreProcedure code.txt

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    @ramanjaneyulut- Thanks for your suggestion,
    create or replace type package_tab is table of packge_obj;
    create or replace type packge_obj is object (param1 varchar2(100), param2 varchar2(200));
    We are returning type of "package_tab " from procedure because there are more than 100000 records which will be returned from procedure for certain scenario
    Is there any alternative solution? Please advise
    @ramanjaneyulut- Thanks for your suggestion,
    create or replace type package_tab is table of packge_obj;
    create or replace type packge_obj is object (param1 varchar2(100), param2 varchar2(200));
    We are returning type of "package_tab " from procedure because there are more than 100000 records which will be returned from procedure for certain scenario
    Is there any alternative solution? Please advise
Children
No Data