Unable to fetch entire data using #getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromprocess

Hi All,

As we have our environment on cloud I am using #getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromprocess to fetch data from process model.

I am to extract data in excel sheet, however data in table is 7000 rows, but I can see only 1200 being extracted. I have used query entity with pagination(1 to -1).

So, my question is, how do I pull all data (7000 rows), in single sheet of excel sheet without making any changes in configuration file and in single instance.

OriginalPostID-256036

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @pradeepd A few questions for you as follows:
    1. How many columns are you trying to retrieve?
    2. What's the reason behind the failure in getting the data? Is the query entity unable to retrieve the data though you have given -1 as batchSize or is the process failing on the whole?

From the configuration perspective, I don't think there is much to do and we have to align with the constraints laid by the plugin. And re 7000 rows, I opine that these kinds of data sets must be pulled in batches rather than pulling all at once and for this, you may want to go for looping in the process. Meanwhile, I would also suggest checking if the process completes in 60 seconds and if not, start looking at alternatives.
  • @pradeepd A few questions for you as follows:
    1. How many columns are you trying to retrieve?
    2. What's the reason behind the failure in getting the data? Is the query entity unable to retrieve the data though you have given -1 as batchSize or is the process failing on the whole?

From the configuration perspective, I don't think there is much to do and we have to align with the constraints laid by the plugin. And re 7000 rows, I opine that these kinds of data sets must be pulled in batches rather than pulling all at once and for this, you may want to go for looping in the process. Meanwhile, I would also suggest checking if the process completes in 60 seconds and if not, start looking at alternatives.
Children
No Data