Unable to fetch entire data using #getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromprocess

Hi All,

As we have our environment on cloud I am using #getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromprocess to fetch data from process model.

I am to extract data in excel sheet, however data in table is 7000 rows, but I can see only 1200 being extracted. I have used query entity with pagination(1 to -1).

So, my question is, how do I pull all data (7000 rows), in single sheet of excel sheet without making any changes in configuration file and in single instance.

OriginalPostID-256036

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @pradeepd May I please know if you are aware of the fact that the 'Download Databsubset' implementation should finish in 60 seconds?

Also, may I please know why the query isn't being expected to run in batches? Afaik querying the huge datasets in a single shot isn't a great way to do things at least when we are in the process. This is because of various reasons such as preventing query rule from failing because of huge datasets, preventing an operation from engaging continuously for large durations and performance issues.

At a high level, I opine that 'Download Datasubset' isn't a right choice for your use case and especially this plugin isn't good when the data sets to export are large.
  • @pradeepd May I please know if you are aware of the fact that the 'Download Databsubset' implementation should finish in 60 seconds?

Also, may I please know why the query isn't being expected to run in batches? Afaik querying the huge datasets in a single shot isn't a great way to do things at least when we are in the process. This is because of various reasons such as preventing query rule from failing because of huge datasets, preventing an operation from engaging continuously for large durations and performance issues.

At a high level, I opine that 'Download Datasubset' isn't a right choice for your use case and especially this plugin isn't good when the data sets to export are large.
Children
No Data