Unable to fetch entire data using #getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromprocess

Hi All,

As we have our environment on cloud I am using #getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromprocess to fetch data from process model.

I am to extract data in excel sheet, however data in table is 7000 rows, but I can see only 1200 being extracted. I have used query entity with pagination(1 to -1).

So, my question is, how do I pull all data (7000 rows), in single sheet of excel sheet without making any changes in configuration file and in single instance.

OriginalPostID-256036

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @pradeep Yes, the plugin works fine as long as its constraints are met, that is, completion of process within 60 seconds or minimal data set.
    Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to sikhivahans
    I am getting the 500 internal error when using getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromprocess. When I monitor the instance, I could see that the data is not populating in exportData pv.

datasubset=[startIndex=1, batchSize=-1, sort=[field=NOMINATION_ID, ascending=False], totalCount=0, data=, identifiers=], filename=Nomination Report]

Log

2017-08-18 08:12:01,018 [ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-3] ERROR com.appiancorp.ap2.PortalResponse - Error: 500
    2017-08-18 08:26:14,037 [ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-3] ERROR com.appiancorp.ps.exceltools.servlet.ExportDataSubsetToExcelFromProcessServlet - Index: 0, Size: 0
    java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
    at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:653)
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:429)
    at com.appiancorp.plugins.typetransformer.AppianList.getObject(AppianList.java:67)
    at com.appiancorp.ps.exceltools.util.ExcelHelperUtils.fieldNameChecker(ExcelHelperUtils.java:208)
    at com.appiancorp.ps.exceltools.util.ExcelHelperUtils.convertDataToExcel(ExcelHelperUtils.java:152)
    at com.appiancorp.ps.exceltools.util.ExcelHelperUtils.convertDataToExcel(ExcelHelperUtils.java:105)
    at com.appiancorp.ps.exceltools.servlet.ExportDataSubsetToExcelFromProcessServlet.doGet(ExportDataSubsetToExcelFromProcessServlet.java:99)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:734)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)

Any suggestions would be helpful!
    Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to Thenmozhi Mohanakrishnan
    Could you try and use "Export SQL to Excel Smart Service", then get the doc id of the generated excel and pass it to a!documentDownloadLink() ?
Reply Children
No Data