Problems creating a 24/7 calendar

I'm having a problem when creating a 24/7 calendar.
I login to the admin / system page and view the default calendar. I click the create new option and call my new calendar PCS247.
I ctrl select all columns (S thr to S) and untick the Mark as non working days.
At this point all the hahed out days (Sat / Sun) lose their hash as expected and when I click SAVE all is ok.
However If I then select a column such as M and set Start time to 00:00 and End Time to 23:59 ... when I click save all those day in the column switch to a non working Day (Hashed)
If I set the time to start at 01:00 and end at 23:59 .. then the above doesn't happen.

So I have two questions :
1) Why can I not set a working day from 00:00 to 23:59
2) If I could set 00:00 to 23.59 I still don't get a true 24hr day. It's only going to Miss a minute, but for a 24hr clock it's going to affect all sorts of KPI's. I did try to set 00:00:00 to 23...

OriginalPostID-256166

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Depending on your internationalization settings, the format for the times will differ. If 23:59 is not working for you, try "11:59 PM". This would give you a working day of 23.98 hours. Depending on where you are making your calculations, if that is causing issues, you might be able to use one of the rounding functions to round the value up to 24.
  • Depending on your internationalization settings, the format for the times will differ. If 23:59 is not working for you, try "11:59 PM". This would give you a working day of 23.98 hours. Depending on where you are making your calculations, if that is causing issues, you might be able to use one of the rounding functions to round the value up to 24.
Children
No Data