Seeking an solution for report context updation using UI

Do we have anyway to update the "report context" (add process model or delete process model) of portal report ? instead doing it manually from designer interface.

Glad to know your solutions and thoughts!

Thanks in advance

OriginalPostID-258242

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Ok, got it.
    I was aware that we can create portal reports from /design. But, I thought that since portal itself will be deprecated/removed incrementally as newer versions of Appian come in - the ability to create portal reports may also go, since deprecation/removal of portal for me meant that we would not be able to access portal interface at all.
    Portal reports provide a good mechanism to pull the in-memory data from process instances/process models/tasks and many times we depend on those.
    Hence I was curious to know about this.
    Thanks for clarifying.
  • Ok, got it.
    I was aware that we can create portal reports from /design. But, I thought that since portal itself will be deprecated/removed incrementally as newer versions of Appian come in - the ability to create portal reports may also go, since deprecation/removal of portal for me meant that we would not be able to access portal interface at all.
    Portal reports provide a good mechanism to pull the in-memory data from process instances/process models/tasks and many times we depend on those.
    Hence I was curious to know about this.
    Thanks for clarifying.
Children
No Data