Tracking My Activities Performed on Appian Tempo

Hi All,

I am trying to track the tasks accessed (opened from task list) by me for today. I have tried doing that by creating a portal report which doesn't help to get number of time I have opened the task and latest date time i accessed that task...

Do we have any alternative approach to get task accessed by me or any user in environment.

Thanks in advance for helping me out with this.

OriginalPostID-258243

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There are two things when we say "the task was accessed". A) It could mean that the user opened the task from the task list in tempo. He was able to see the task screen. One possibility is that the task was already assigned to you. In this case, I believe the information about again opening/accessing that task cannot be captured.
    B) The task was assigned to a group that you are a part of. Now, if you open such a task and say "Accept this task" - then it is possible to capture this information.
  • There are two things when we say "the task was accessed". A) It could mean that the user opened the task from the task list in tempo. He was able to see the task screen. One possibility is that the task was already assigned to you. In this case, I believe the information about again opening/accessing that task cannot be captured.
    B) The task was assigned to a group that you are a part of. Now, if you open such a task and say "Accept this task" - then it is possible to capture this information.
Children
No Data